This t-shirt commemorates the U.S. Army Huey Helicopters, which in it's various forms has been used by the military since the late 1960s. The design comes from the Smithsonian Institute collection, made by The Mountain in the USA and very high in quality. This t-shirt is sure to please anyone interested in military helicopters and other military aircraft.
This design is part of the Smithsonian collection from The Mountain: The t-shirts from this range are made in the USA and feature images inspired by iconic Smithsonian collections - part of the proceeds go to furthering education via the Smithsonian Institute.
- Design from The Smithsonian Museum Collection.
- Made from 100% preshrunk cotton.
- Printed with environmentally friendly inks in the USA.
- Sizing is U.S.A fit, please take care when choosing your size.
- Hand dyed so allow for colour variation with tie dye.
- Web address does not appear on the actual product.
More About The T-Shirt: This is the signature t-shirt by The Mountain, it's 100% cotton, crew neck, mid-weight and unisex fit. These Smithsonian Museum Collection T-Shirts are hand dyed and screen-printed with their very own eco-friendly, water based inks and dyes. The graphics are realistic and unlike any other brand you've seen in Australia! The Smithsonian Collection has the added feature of being entirely made in the USA.
|Available Size Options |